This innovative Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper (size 02) features the ability to brew between one and three cups, the design also allows for the user to drip directly into a server. The paper filters help produce a clean, flavorful, and sediment-free cup of Joe.
- This innovative Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper features the ability to brew between one and three cups, the design also allows for the user to drip directly into a server
- Paper filters ( not included) Buy here
How the Hario Coffee Dripper V60 Works
The pour-over technique allows you to brew directly into your cup or server. While techniques may vary among users, below is an overview of the pour-over's general process.
- Grind your coffee beans and preheat your dripper and vessel
- Set the dripper atop or above your vessel
- Place the appropriate paper or cloth filter into the Hario Coffee Dripper V60
- Add ground coffee depending on your specific taste preferences
- Pour the desired amount of preheated (anywhere from 195° to 205°) water over the coffee grounds, allowing the brewed coffee to drip down into your vessel